Study in Ukraine
Ukraine is the second largest country in the European continent situated in Eastern Europe with its capital city being Kiev which is also the largest city. Quality education at an affordable cost has put Ukraine at the top of the list of popular student destinations.
- Being declared as a Republic country, Ukraine is made up of a total of 24 provinces.
- It enjoys a temperate climate characterized by mild summers and extremely cool winters.
- It has a well-developed industry sector with special importance to space exploration allowing the country the pride of its space agency, the National Space Agency of Ukraine (NSAU).
- Tourism and nuclear power forms the heart of the country along with a high percentage of other resources such as coal, natural gas, etc.
- The mode of transport is concentrated majorly on Railways which connects the various cities of the country. While not the best regarding comfort, they are relatively cheap, will allow you to travel the entire country with ease.
- The official language is Ukrainian although Russian is used the most by the local population.
- The predominant religion is Christianity with few Muslims and Jews. The official currency is Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH). 27 Hryvnia is around 1 USD.
- Cultural diversity is rich here with a mixture of ethnicity including Russians and Romanians.
STUDYING IN UKRAINE:
- Affordable quality education offering degrees
- recognized worldwide.
- Personal development and a broad perspective due to rich cultural diversity.
- English-taught courses.
- Ample job opportunities complemented by high standards of living.
- International Class Faculty who give more importance to the practical side of teaching.
- Ease of admissions and excellent transport facilities within the country.
- Visa process is easy and lot easier to get student visa.
COST OF STUDYING IN UKRAINE
Tuition and Living costs in Ukraine are quite low as compared to other countries. Your tuition fess (Bachelors/ postgraduate) will be around $5000/year and Living costs will be ~$2000/year (average living life). Cost of MBA programs is little higher around ~7,000/year.